Another fantastic weekend for Team AMEC.
Colin had a great experience in his first trip to a national event. At USATF Nationals in Humble, Texas he placed 14th. That’s overall in the US. I’m really proud of him and look forward to seeing how far he can continue to go. Especially considering he is only 13 years old.
Next, I had a whole slew of athletes racing CSTS #4 on Sunday. Holy cow we put out some good results. Let’s start with my coached athletes from Anne Moore Endurance Coaching.
- Robert placed 2nd in his AG against some stiff competition. Rad!
- Toby placed 4th in his AG and PR’ed again. CSTS#2 was a PR by 6 minutes, and then he shaved another minute off Sunday! All of this while taking care of brand new twins at home. Awesome!
-Ken placed 2nd in his AG. Yay!
-Jerry placed 3rd in his AG and had a bike split PR by over a minute. Woohoo!
- Pearce placed 3rd in his division. Yahoo!
- Heather came in 4th in her AG and missed 3rd by 3 seconds! But, it was a PR for her bike split by over a minute and an overall PR as well. Yippeee!
- Kat came in 5th in her AG after a injury-related absence and PRed by.5 minutes, with faster swim and bike splits. Killer!
- Tracey placed 6th in her AG in her very first ever triathlon! Right on!
And my TotalCyclist peeps:
-Don won his AG.
-Ec won her AG.
-Joelle placed 3rd in her AG and shaved 2 minutes off her bike split for a PR!
What a great weekend, everyone!